How do I pair my vision Bluetooth speaker?
Open the Bluetooth device’s search function and find the device connection (connection code “0000” if required). After entering the connection code, your speaker should be ready for use and you will hear the voice announcement.
How do I reset my Bluetooth vision speaker?
If your Bluetooth device still cannot be detected, power off and then power on the Vision, or go to Settings > General > Advanced > Reset > Reset to restore the Vision to its factory settings.
How do I turn on my Wking speaker?
Hold down the power button to turn the speaker on and off which is accompanied by a sound that can’t be disabled. The blue LED next to the power button will flash indicating the speaker is ready for pairing. Tap on D8 in your Bluetooth settings. There’s another sound and the power LED goes a steady blue.
Why won’t my phone find my Bluetooth speaker?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my phone?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I fix my Bluetooth speaker not working?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.