How do I mass delete tasks in Salesforce?
You can mass delete tasks via the Mass Delete Tool or by running a report or export, then delete the records with the Data Loader….Delete records via the Mass Delete Tool:
- Navigate to Setup, enter Mass Delete Records in the Quick Find box, then select Mass Delete Records.
- Click Mass Delete Activities.
How do I delete multiple tasks?
Delete multiple tasks Shift-click to select the desired tasks, then right-click to access the context menu and click Delete tasks.
How do I delete multiple activities in Salesforce?
To delete multiple records:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Data Management | Mass Delete Records.
- Click the link for the type of record to delete.
- Review the information that will be deleted along with the records.
How do I complete multiple tasks in Salesforce?
Open the ‘Tasks’ tab and create a new ‘List View’. Modify the filters to only show the tasks you wish to close out. Then select all and change the status to ‘Completed’.
How do you delete a task in Salesforce lightning?
How to delete a Task under Opportunities in Salesforce Lightning
- Welcome. In this guide we will learn how to delete task under Opportunity tab.
- Click on “Opportunities”
- Select Opportunity from the below list.
- Select the drop down next to the task which you want to delete.
- 5) Click on “Delete”
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I bulk delete tasks in planner?
Right click on a task ID belonging to the multiple selection, and from the contextual menu choose Delete Task. As a result, the two selected tasks will be removed from the project, and the below tasks will have their IDs renumbered.
How do I edit an activity in Salesforce?
- Click Setup | Build | Customize | Activities.
- Select Task Page Layouts or Event Page Layouts.
- Click Edit on the page layout to customize.
How do I delete a call in Salesforce?
Delete a Logged Call On a Lead, Contact or Account record in Salesforce Essentials
- Open the record in which you logged the call.
- Navigate to the Activity section on the right hand side.
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of the call you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
How do you delete a calendar event in Salesforce?
Delete a meeting
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- In Salesforce, open one of the following pages in the upper toolbar.
- Locate and click the scheduled event to open its details.
- Click Delete (this option can be found under “Action” as well).
Can you mass complete tasks in Salesforce?
A quick and easy way to complete activities individually or in mass can be created by adding the Closed checkbox field to the Open Activities related list. The checklist will display on each activity in the list. When you check the box, the activity will automatically be marked as closed.
Can you mass edit tasks in Salesforce?
Go to your Activities views or the Tasks Object in the App Launcher. Select the activities list view you want to update. Click Mass Update. The fields you are able to update will all appear on this page.