How do I make a Liferay theme?
Creating a Theme Project from Liferay IDE
- Go to File → New → Liferay Project.
- Fill in the Project name and Display name fields.
- Select the Liferay Plugins SDK and Portal Runtime you’ve configured.
- Select Theme for your Plugin type.
- Click Next.
- Select a theme parent.
- Select your theme’s framework.
- Click Finish.
How do you use Liferay themes?
You can apply your theme through the Navigation → Site Pages menu in the Control Menu. Select the Configure option for your site pages, and click the Change Current Theme button to apply your theme. Figure 3: Run the `gulp deploy` task to build your theme’s files and deploy it to your app server.
What is Liferay theme?
What are the important files in Liferay theme?
- _clay_custom. scss. Used for Clay custom styles, i.e. styles for a third party Bootstrap theme.
- _clay_variables. scss. Used to store custom Sass variables.
- _custom. scss. Used for custom CSS styles.
- _liferay_variables_custom. scss.
- init_custom. ftl.
- navigation. ftl.
- portal_normal. ftl.
- portal_pop_up. ftl.
Which Liferay theme generator command will create a new layout template?
Creating a Layout Template with the Layouts Sub-generator. Follow these steps to create a layout template: Open the Command Line and navigate to the directory you want to create your layout template in. Run yo liferay-theme:layout to start the layouts sub-generator.
How do you make a theme for Liferay DXP?
To create themes for DXP 7.0 or 7.1, install version 8….Running the Liferay Theme Generator
- Run the Liferay Theme Generator using Yeoman:
- Type a name for your theme at the prompt.
- Type an ID for your theme at the prompt.
- Use the arrow keys to select the version of Liferay DXP to build the theme for at the prompt.
How do I change my Liferay theme?
Themes are used to set the overall look and feel for your Site….Change Your Site’s Theme
- In the Site Menu on the left side of the screen, navigate to Site Builder → Pages.
- Click the gear icon.
- Scroll down and click the Change Current Theme button:
- Select the deployed sample theme, Acme Sample Blue Theme.
What are theme references?
A reference theme can be any point, line, or polygon theme that contains the necessary address fields. Each address component (such as street name, address range, street prefix, and street type) is stored as a separate field. The address fields can be contained in the reference theme itself or in a table joined to it.
How do I create a layout template in Liferay?
Creating Layout Templates
- Open the Command Line and navigate to the folder you want to create your layout template in.
- Run The Layouts sub-generator and follow the prompts to create your layout: `yo liferay-theme:layout`
- Run gulp deploy to deploy your layout template to the server you specified.
How do I create a layout template?
Creating a Template in LayOut
- Select File > Save As Template. The Save As Template dialog box appears.
- In the Template Name box, give your template a name.
- In the Template Folder area, navigate to the folder where you want to save your template.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.
What is the difference between plot and theme?
These are the plot and the theme. In the simplest explanation, a plot is synonymous to the storyline, whereas the theme is more the main thought or idea being tackled. Being the storyline, the plot is what one would expect to transpire into a story, or narrative.