How do I get sound on my DVR?
Enabling audio on your DVR or NVR
- Step 1) Select Main Menu.
- Step 2) Select option for Camera.
- Step 3) Select Encode from the left hand menu, and the top tab.
- Step 4) Select check box for Audio Video for Main Stream.
- Step 5) Select Audio Video Recording checkboxes for Extra Stream.
How do I get my sound back on Xfinity?
Access the TV Adapter’s or TV Box’s main menu. Select Setup. Select Audio Setup. For the Set volume to optimal stereo option, select Yes to automatically adjust the volume to the optimal level for stereo output.
How do you troubleshoot a DVR?
- Make sure your equipment (TV and cable) is properly connected and powered on.
- Make sure the coax cable is connected to the outlet.
- Remove any objects around your receiver to allow proper ventilation.
- Refresh your receiver.
- Unplug your receiver and wait at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in.
Why does my Xfinity have no sound?
Any time you are having XFINITY sound problems, it may be a balance between the TV volume and the box volume. Access the settings menu and make sure you have things pointed to the proper device. Turn up the volume to full on the TV and adjust the volume as desired on the secondary device.
How do I know if my CCTV has sound?
Generally, you can look out for a small hole in the camera housing for picking up sounds. It’s like a black hole, usually tiny, below or on the top of the camera’s image sensor. So, if you do spot a black hole in the middle of the camera, then you can be assured that you’re being audio recorded as well.
Can you hear audio on CCTV?
In short, yes, they can. CCTV cameras can record audio, although this works differently depending on whether you have IP CCTV cameras or more traditional analogue cameras. Analogue cameras need to have audio input directly through the DVR (digital video recorder).
Why is my HDMI sound not working?
Your HDMI no sound problem can be caused by corrupt or missing audio driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try to update the sound driver. There are two ways you can get the right drivers for your sound card: manually or automatically.
Why do some channels have no sound?
Some channels may not broadcast any sound when the SAP feature is activated. Local network channels are a good example of this. Channels that utilize SAP usually transmit the dialogue in a second language (such as Spanish). Some channels transmit other types of audio programming, such as classical music.
How do I reset my Spectrum DVR?
Unplug your Spectrum receiver for 60 seconds and then plug it back in. Make sure: Your cables are connected securely. The coax cable is connected to the cable outlet on the wall.
How do I reset my cable box?
Reboots will often solve issues by resetting the box and its cable connection. To reboot, unplug the cable box from the power, either from the back of the box or from the power outlet on your wall or power strip, for approximately 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This will begin the boot-up process.
Why is there no sound on some TV channels?
If you have audio on most channels, but have silence on some or all of your local network channels, you may have the Secondary Audio Programming (SAP) turned ON. The SAP feature allows your TV, VCR or Digital Cable box to tune in a second “track” of audio programming. Not all channels broadcast SAP signals.
How can I get sound back on my TV?
How to fix a TV with no sound
- Increase the volume on the TV and/or your connected media device (streaming player, Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box, etc.).
- Check the audio settings on your TV and connected devices.
- Turn off and unplug your TV and connected devices.