How do I get rid of pop-up window blocker on Mac?
SAFARI (MAC) From the Safari menu, select Preferences. Click Websites at the top of the window. Select Pop-up Windows. To disable the pop-up blocker, select Allow next to When visiting other websites.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on windows 8?
Browser-Based Pop-Up Blocker Once in the program, click the “Tools” gear-shaped icon in the browser window, select “Internet Options” from the drop-menu, open the “Privacy” tab and check the box next to “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” from the “Pop-up Blocker” heading. Click “OK” to active the pop-up blocker.
How do I enable pop-up windows on my Macbook?
In your menu bar at the top of the screen, click “Safari.” Find and click “Preferences” in the drop-down menu.
- Launch Safari, click “Safari” in the menu at the top and find “Preferences.”
- In “Websites,” find “Pop-up Windows.”
- In the drop-down menu, select “Allow.”
How do I open pop-up blocker on Mac?
Select “Safari” > “Preferences“. Click on “Security” at the top of the window. Check the box “Block pop-up windows” to enable this feature.
How do you disable your popup blocker?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I disable popup blockers?
How to Disable Pop-Up Blocker: Android
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do I disable the Pop-up Blocker on my computer?
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
Why are pop-up windows blocked on my Mac?
Check Safari settings and security preferences Make sure Safari security settings are turned on, particularly Block Pop-ups—for pop-up windows—and the Fraudulent Website Warning.
Where are pop-up blockers on Mac?
Allow or block pop-ups on all websites In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. Click Pop-up Windows on the left. If you don’t see Pop-up Windows, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the list.
How do I change pop-up blocker on Mac?
Select “Safari” > “Preferences“. Click on “Security” at the top of the window. Check the box “Block pop-up windows” to enable this feature. Uncheck it to disable it.