How do I get my Kyocera DuraForce out of safe mode?
To exit Safe Mode, press and hold the power button. Select “Restart.” If you aren’t prompted to restart, continue to hold the power button until your device restarts.
Why is my Kyocera phone in safe mode?
Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third-party app is causing your device to freeze, reset or run slowly. An alternate method is available if the device can be powered on and is responsive.
How do you unfreeze a Kyocera DuraForce?
- Press and hold the. Power button. (on the right edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Allow several seconds for the reboot process to complete. If your device won’t power back on, partially charge the device then retry.
How do you force restart a Kyocera DuraForce?
To perform a device restart, press and hold the Power button, then tap Restart. Note: If your phone is unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and both volume buttons down simultaneously for 30 seconds to perform a hard reset (reboot) on your phone.
How do I start my Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 in safe mode?
KYOCERA DuraForce PRO 2 – Restart in Safe Mode
- Press and hold the. Power button.
- Touch and hold.
- From the ‘Restart in Safe Mode’ prompt, tap.
- Upon restart, ‘Safe mode’ appears in the lower-left of the unlock / Home screen.
- With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off then test device and app functionality .
How do you do a soft reset on a Kyocera?
With the device powered off, press and hold the Power/Lock and Volume up buttons simultaneously until the Kyocera Logo appears. 2. When the Android Recover screen appears, press the Volume down button until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press the Power/Lock button to select.
How do you fix a Kyocera phone that wont turn on?
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Press and hold the power button to turn off the phone. 2. Hold down the “Volume” “Power” and “Home” buttons at the same time. Continue holding the buttons until the 3-D Android logo and a menu of system options appears on the screen, and then release the buttons.
How do I force a Kyocera DuraForce ultra 5G to reboot?
Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G UW – Restart Device
- Press and hold the. Power button. until the ‘Power’ option appears then release. If the device is unresponsive, try the alternate method.
- Tap. Power. then tap. Restart. . If your device won’t power back on, partially charge the device then retry.
Is there a reset button on a Kyocera phone?
Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys simultaneously. Release the “Power” key when the phone vibrates. Release the “Volume Down” key when the Android recovery screen appears. Press the “Volume Down” key to highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press “Power” to confirm the selection.