Discover the world with our lifehacks

How do I get ahold of MoDOT?

How do I get ahold of MoDOT?

Please give us your questions or comments below or Call us at 1-888-ASK MoDOT (275-6636).

Who is the head of MoDOT?

Patrick K. McKenna
Patrick K. McKenna became Director of the Missouri Department of Transportation in December of 2015. As director of MoDOT, Mr. McKenna oversees all operations of the department.

How do I report potholes to MoDOT?

Motorists can report the location of potholes on state-maintained roads using the following tools:

  1. Call the 24/7 Customer Service Center at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (888-275-6636).
  2. Use the Report a Road Concern form on the web at
  3. Use a smart phone/tablet with a mobile friendly form at

How much is it to adopt a highway in Missouri?

How much does in cost to participate in Adopt-A-Highway? All it costs you is your time. MoDOT provides the signs, safety materials, trash bags and disposal.

What does the Missouri Department of Transportation do?

MoDOT helps develop and improve airports, rail facilities, waterways, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian facilities statewide. Decisions are made concerning highway location, design, construction, and maintenance.

How do I report a pothole in St Louis County?

Drivers are encouraged to call or tweet the Citizens’ Service Bureau at 314-622-4800 or @stlcsb to report a pothole. People may also fill out a request for service online. The Department of Streets aims to fill reported potholes on major streets within two days, weather permitting.

How do I report a pothole in Missouri?

Please note that highways are managed by the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). Report potholes on highways and exit ramps to MoDOT by calling 1-888-ASK MODOT (275-6636), or complete a form online.

How do you adopt a high?

Fill out an online application below and your local Adopt-A-Highway Coordinator will contact you to start the adoption process or call 866-ADOPTAHWY or (866) 236-7864. For more information on the Adopt-A-Highway Program, please visit Caltrans’ Adopt-A-Highway Program page.

How do I adopt-a-highway in Illinois?

To apply, please complete the interactive Adopt-A-Highway Request below. If you prefer to print a copy of the form, select the Adopt-A-Highway Permit Request (PDF). Questions? Please email [email protected] or call (217) 557-3224.

Is MoDOT a federal agency?

The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT, /moʊˈdɒt/) is a state government organization in charge of maintaining public roadways of the U.S. state of Missouri under the guidance of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission.

How do I get a dot number in Missouri?

USDOT Number – A USDOT number is required for operation in intrastate commerce in the state of Missouri. A USDOT number can be obtained at

Does St Louis have 311?

STLCO 311 – St. Louis County Website.