How do I fix Office 2010 installation error?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the Office 2010 Setup.exe file.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click to clear the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Double-click Setup.exe to install Office 2010.
How do I fix error 1935 when installing Microsoft Office 2010?
If you see “Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component” when you install Office 2010 or 2007 or one of the Office stand-alone products like Excel, restart the computer and try to run setup again as a quick first step.
Can I install Office 2003 and 2010 in the same computer?
Yes you can run both versions on the same machine. I have 2003, 2007 an 2010 on my machine.
How do I fix Microsoft Office not installing?
Problems while trying to install Office If you encountered a problem while installing Office on a PC, try restarting your computer and then attempting to install Office again. If that didn’t help, use this easy fix tool to uninstall Office completely. After your uninstall is complete, try reinstalling Office.
How do I reinstall Office 2010 with product key?
Install 32-bit (default) Office 2010
- Insert the Office 2010 disc into the drive.
- When prompted, enter the product key.
- Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Follow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
How do I fix Microsoft Office missing DLL error?
How to Fix DLL “Not Found” & “Missing” Errors
- Restart your computer.
- Restore the deleted DLL file from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover the deleted DLL file with a free file recovery program.
- Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
How can I solve error 1935?
How to Solve Error 1935
- Install Windows updates.
- Repair the .
- Install or update the latest Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable.
- Run the installer in compatibility mode.
- Enable the Windows modules installer service.
- Check the Windows Registry.
How do you fix error 1935 an error occurred during the installation of assembly?
Error 1935 An error occurred during the installation of assembly component
- Restart PC.
- Run Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
- Run the MSI Installer in Compatibility Mode.
- Make sure Windows Installer Service is running.
- Repair/Reinstall/Update .NET Framework.
- Install or Update Visual C++ Redistributable.
Can 2 versions of Office be installed?
However, if the standalone application isn’t part of the new Office suite you are trying to install, then the standalone application will be left on the machine and the Office suite will successfully install. Running multiple versions of Office on Windows when Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is enabled in not supported.
How do I install multiple versions of Office?
If you want to install and use more than one version of Office on the same computer, you must install the earliest version first. For example, if you want to use both Office 2003 and Office 2007 on the same computer, you must install Office 2003 first.
Why is my Microsoft Office not working?
Go to the control panel > open programs and features > click office > click change > and try the quick repair. This will take a few minutes. If this doesn’t work try the online repair. Go to the control panel > open programs and features > click office > click change > and try the online repair.
How do I fix Microsoft Office unlicensed product?
Unlicensed Product and activation errors in Office
- Step 1: Sign in to Office with the right account. If Office asks you to sign in, enter the account you used to buy Office.
- Step 2: Check for multiple copies of Office.
- Step 3: Check your subscription status.
- Step 4: Troubleshoot activation.