How do I fix invalid disc on Wii U?
Remove the disc and reboot the system:
- Eject the problematic disc if it is still in the system.
- Power the system off and ensure it is placed correctly.
- After 30 seconds has passed, power the Wii U back on.
- Insert the disc. Be sure to verify you are inserting it correctly.
Why won’t my Wii U read my disc?
If a disc won’t play properly, start by checking the disc. A flaw in the disc could prevent the console from reading it. Hold the bottom side of the disc to the light to see any smudges or scratches. If a smear is the culprit, cleaning the disc often fixes the problem.
How do you fix Smash Bros Brawl disk read error?
1) Hold the power button for 4 seconds until the power LED turns red. 2) Press the eject button to remove the disk. 3) Reinsert the disk. 4) If the disk channel then shows the SSBB logo, you’re good to go.
How do I clean my Wii U disc reader?
Dab a little of the included cleaning liquid on the little bristles, put the disc in, select the disc and the Wii U will go into a self-cleaning mode (around 20-30 seconds), repeat as needed. It took three tries before the console started recognizing discs again, but it has worked perfectly ever since!
How can I fix my scratched CD?
Clean the disc with warm water, soap, and a cloth and then dry it, making sure that no lint is left behind. Squeeze toothpaste onto the disc and rub it on the disc in a straight motion from the center out to the edges. Finally, wash off the toothpaste and dry the disc. It should work now!
How do you clean game discs?
Dampen a lint free cloth with a small amount of rubbing alcohol and wipe disc. Mix a half-teaspoon of mild soap in water and dampen the soft cloth to clean the disc. Purchase a disc cleaning kit from the store. Use the disc cleaning kit to clean the discs and a head cleaner to clean the player.