How do I find press release sites?
Press release submission sites
- Ein Presswire.
- PR Newswire.
Where can I post my press release for free?
Here are the best free press release distribution services:
- PRLog: Best free press room for business press releases.
- OnlinePRNews.com: Best for free, short-term release publishing.
- 1888PressRelease.com: Best for free search engine distribution.
- PR.com: Best for free industry targeting for a published release.
Where can I find a high quantity press release service?
5 Best Press Release Distribution Services, Tips for Choosing the Best One. By LEO GIOSUÈ
Is PR Log free?
PRLog is a free press release distribution site that offers just as many features as its more expensive competitors, such as EIN Presswire and eReleases. These features include SEO optimization, distribution to major search engines, and custom tagging for targeted releases.
How do I get a free press release?
Best Free Press Release Distribution Services:
- PRLog. Free and paid options. PRLog distributes press releases to a wide range of outlets.
- NewswireToday. Free and paid options.
- PR.com. Free and paid options.
- Online PR Media. Free and paid options.
- PRFree. Free and paid options.
How can I get a free press?
Ways to Get Free Press
- Write A Press Release. If you have some important news to share, put a press release together.
- Reach Out to Influencers. Influencer marketing is an extremely effective strategy.
- Familiarize Yourself With Online Publication Editors.
- Apply For Awards.
Do you pay for press releases?
A la carte and Retainer: A la carte includes paying a writer for a single piece of PR writing, while a retainer allows you to pay for several press releases over some time. The best option is to pay a flat rate for a retainer service.
Is EIN Presswire any good?
EIN Presswire Reputation EIN Presswire has maintained a great reputation according to the reviews and ratings we found online. Customers are overall satisfied and rate it mostly five stars.
Do press releases cost money?
However, in general, distributing a press release with a maximum of 500 words with one embedded image across major U.S. media outlets is estimated to range from $550 to $1,700. Additional features cost more. For example, geo-targeting across regional, state, and local outlets can cost an additional $100 or more each.
What is IssueWire?
IssueWire is a Press release distribution network that empowers business owners to distribute meaningful news to media outlets, magazines, major news outlets. It helps to acquire customers and improve digital and social presence.
How do you reach out to publications?
Reaching Out to Your Publishers
- A personalized message – Your emails should be unique and personalized for the publication and the person you’re trying to reach.
- A polite and up-front approach – Don’t beat around the bush or bore the recipient with self-serving or promotional information.
What is the purpose of a free press?
Free speech and a free press together allow people to obtain information from a wide range of sources that are not dictated or restricted by the government, so that they can make decisions, develop opinions, and communicate their views to the government (by voting, assembling, protesting, sharing ideas, etc.).
What is the best free press release distribution website?
It is the leading free press release distribution website with enviable two letter domain pr.com PRLog was founded to help small, medium and large businesses in their online marketing activities, especially press release distribution.
Where can I submit a press release for free?
PR.com is a directory of businesses, products and services, a press release distribution service, job search website, and online publication of articles, reviews and celebrity interviews all rolled into one website. Free press release submissions are accepted but primary focus is on their paid packages.
How does post a free press release work?
Post A Free Press Release connects you to news agencies and individuals by distributing press release you put on their site. Free press release submissions are approved within one or two days.
How long does it take to get a press release approved?
It is a free site with approval time of approximately 2 to 3 days. Some press release may not be approved due to strict moderation policy. PressReleasePedia.com is a press release distribution platform that help people increase their online visibility and web presence.