How do I contact Sprint corporate?
- Call Us at 1-800-827-1180 for Customer Services.
- Sprint PCS Wireless.
How do I make a complaint to Sprint?
Sprint Corporation complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 888-211-4727.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected]
- Call Customer Care Contact Information on.
- Call Headquarters on 1-913-624-6000.
- Tweet Sprint Corporation Customer Care.
- Follow Sprint Csprintnoworporation.
- Watch Sprint Corporation.
What company is with Sprint?
Now that Sprint is part of T-Mobile, our network is bigger and better than ever. We’ll continue to enhance our 5G network and together, we’ll build the best network around.
Does Sprint Corporation still exist?
T-Mobile successfully acquired Sprint as of April 1, becoming one company and effectively bringing the total number of major US cell carriers from four down to three. At least for now. And as of August 3, the Sprint brand is officially no more.
Where is the headquarters of Sprint?
Overland Park, KSSprint Corporation / Headquarters
Who is the CEO of Sprint?
Michel Combes (May 31, 2018–)
Marcelo Claure (Aug 11, 2014–)
How do I file a FCC complaint against Sprint?
Filing an Informal Complaint
- Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.
- Mail (please include your name, address, contact information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):
Where is the corporate office for Sprint?
Who owns Sprint now?
Sprint Corporation/Parent organizations
Is Sprint and AT the same company?
Does AT own Sprint? No. AT doesn’t own Sprint, but Sprint has recently merged with T-Mobile.
What happens to Sprint customers after merger?
For now, all customers will stay with the same Sprint and T-Mobile network and service they’ve been using. Sprint customers can now visit a T-Mobile store for service; most T-Mobile branded stores can now serve both Sprint and T-Mobile customers.
Who is corporate Sprint’s CEO?