How do I connect my Bluetooth to my s530?
Step 1:Pairing, press the power button of the speaker you will see the blue-red light blinking alternately. Step 2:Open the bluetooth of your phone or other bluetooth-enabled devices and search the bluetooth speaker devices. Step 3:Select the Bluetooth model and click connect.
How do you connect a wireless Bluetooth headset?
- Step 1: Put your earphones in the pairing mode. The initial step is to put your earphones in pairing mode.
- Step 2: Go to Settings – Bluetooth on your phone.
- Step 3: Scan for new devices under the Bluetooth category.
- Step 4: Select your device and connect.
- Step 5: Play your favorite music.
How do you use small Bluetooth?
Here are few easy steps to connect and use your Bluetooth speakers:
- Steps to connect Bluetooth speaker.
- Put the speaker in pairing mode.
- Switch on Bluetooth on mobile phone.
- Wait for the phone to connect.
- Connect and Play music.
How do you use mini earbuds?
Using Wireless Earbuds. Pair your earbuds with your phone or other device. Tap the Bluetooth button on your phone or other device (e.g., tablet or computer) and turn it on. Then, tap the “seek” button on the side of 1 earbud.
How do I find Bluetooth devices?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I change my Bluetooth from Chinese to English?
Another way to change language on bluetooth headset
- Turn off your Bluetooth and disconnect it with your device.
- Reset your Bluetooth headphones.
- Press the On and Off Button two times continuously. You will hear a notification that your language has been reset to English.
How do I change the language from Chinese to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I Pair my S530 with my phone?
– Turn on your phone and ensure its Bluetooth function is activated – Turn on the earphone and go to the pairing mode – Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone’s user manual for more information. – After a few second the phone will list the “S530” as a discover device.
How do I use the Bluetooth function of the device?
All of which, are General Functions Desired Result Turn on & Enter pairing mode Required Action Long press the button for 3 seconds You should use a Bluetooth function cell Pairing Turn off Charging not covered under warranty. 1 Instruction Manual Led Indicator phone or other Bluetooth device and to perform pairing action 3.
How do I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my phone?
– Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone’s user manual for more information. – After a few second the phone will list the “S530” as a discover device. – Select it and follow your phone instruction to select this pairing. – Finally, select to connect with the earphone from your phone.
How do I Find my Bluetooth device on my phone?
– Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone’s user manual for more information. – After a few second the phone will list the “S530” as a discover device.