How do I add a popular post widget to WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
How do I make my WordPress post most popular?
The first thing you need to do is locate the WordPress Popular Posts widget and drag it to the widget area of your choice. I recommend the sidebar widget area, but the choice is up to you. Once the widget has been placed, it’s time to start displaying your popular posts.
How do you add a widget to a post?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage > Frontpage Widgets.
- Click on “Add Widgets” button.
- Click the “Posts Widget” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area.
- You can set post type to Posts, Pages or Products from “Post Type” drop-down option.
What is popular post?
A “popular posts” plugin does what it says on the virtual tin. It’s simply a WordPress plugin designed to display a list of your most popular blog posts. The list often takes the form of a widget in a sidebar on your site, but it can also be embedded directly into pages.
How do I get WordPress to show post code?
Simply edit the blog post or page where you want to display the code. On the post edit screen, add a new code block to your post. You can now enter the code snippet in the text area of the block. After that, you can save your blog post and preview it to see the code block in action.
How do I add a post view counter in WordPress?
How to count post views in WordPress using Post Views Counter plugin
- First of all, as usual, you need to install and activate the Post Views Counter plugin.
- Next, move to Settings => Post Views Counter.
- Switch to the Display tab.
- When you’ve done, this is what you will get:
How do I make my blog post popular?
Let’s take a look at several strategies you can adopt today to make your blog more popular.
- Focus on a Specific Topic.
- Be an Expert and Be Trustworthy.
- Use Google’s Search Console.
- Optimize Your Blog for Mobile.
- Promote on Social Networks.
- Keep Visitors on Your Blog.
- Engage Your Readers, Encourage Comments.
Does WordPress count post views?
Post Views Counter Within the plugin’s display settings, you can customize the style and position of the view counter. You can also exclude view counts from individual visitors, like bots, logged-in users, or user roles like admin or editor.
How do I create a widget for my website?
How to Place a Widget
- Click Content on the top menu.
- Click Edit This Page (the pencil icon) next to the page you would like to edit.
- Click the Add Block button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Custom.
- Click, drag and drop a Custom Element Content Block onto the desired place on the page.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
What is the best WordPress blog plugin?
Best WordPress Plugins for Blog at a Glance
- Yoast SEO.
- Google Analytics Dashboard.
- Really Simple SSL.
- WP Project Manager.
- WP User Frontend.