How do I access Amazon books?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
How do I log a book in Beanstack?
Click the “Log Reading” or “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. Select the accurate reader(s) and then the desired log type. Note that if readers are enrolled in a current challenge, they will only see the log types (books, minutes, pages, or days) used in that challenge.
How do I access my Amazon author page?
Question: How do I locate an Amazon Author Page? Answer: You can click on the author’s name on the book detail page or search for the author’s name from the Amazon.com Books Store. You’ll see an Amazon Author Page icon at the top of the search results with a link to their Author Page.
How do I upload a book to Amazon?
To upload your manuscript file:
- Go to your Bookshelf.
- Click the ellipsis button (“…”) under KINDLE EBOOK ACTIONS next to the book you want to upload.
- Choose Edit eBook Content.
- In the “Manuscript” section, click Upload eBook manuscript.
- Find your manuscript file on your computer and click Open.
How do I log into my Kindle account?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
Can I read Amazon books on my computer?
You can read Kindle books on a PC by downloading the Kindle for PC app or using the Kindle Cloud Reader. Kindle books can only be read in the official Amazon Kindle app, on a Kindle device, or via the Kindle Cloud Reader.
How do I use Beanstack?
Getting Started On the App Enter your Email, Phone, or Library Card number, and create a Password. Follow the prompts to complete the registration for you or your child. Touch Add a Reader for additional family members. Touch Challenges at the bottom of the screen and register for the 2020 Summer Library Program.
How do I edit my ebook on Amazon?
To update book details:
- Go to your Bookshelf.
- Next to the book you want to update, click the ellipsis button (“…”).
- Choose Edit details.
- Edit your details.
- Click Save and Continue. Repeat this step on the Content page.
- At the bottom of the Pricing page, click the publish button.
How do I log into author Central?
Sign in with your regular Amazon username and password. If you don’t have an account, select “I am a new customer.” You’ll need to give a little more information. Read the Terms and Conditions, then click “Accept.” Enter your author name, pen name, or book title into the search field.
How do I upload a book?
Here’s how to publish a book step-by-step:
- Decide Why You Want to Publish a Book.
- Write Your Book.
- Get Feedback Before Publishing Your Book.
- Choose a Book Title.
- Hire a Great Book Editor.
- Design a Book Cover that Converts.
- Create Your Kindle Direct Publishing Account.
- Format and Upload your Book.
Is publishing a book on Amazon free?
Nothing! It’s free to publish a book on Amazon through their online Kindle Direct Publishing platform. You pay no upfront costs, but Amazon will take a portion of your book’s earnings to print, leaving you with 60% royalties after the book print price, which is why authors are making more now than ever before.