How can I redeem Nojoom points in Qatar?
How to Redeem
- Nojoom members will visit the Ooredoo website or mobile App to make the redemption for Home Centre.
- Members to visit Home Centre branch.
- A dedicated person on the floor will be available to validate the vouchers for Nojoom Members.
How do I check my nojoom balance?
Did you know that to check your Nojoom Points balance, all you have to do is dial *139# from your mobile phone?
Can I use nojoom points to recharge?
Ooredoo’s rewards Earn Nojoom Points by using Ooredoo products and services! Redeem your Nojoom points to pay your bill, recharge your phone credit or to make device purchases at the Ooredoo eShop!
How do I register nojoom?
Learn how to Enrol Via Ooredoo App!
- Log in to your Ooredoo account.
- Visit Nojoom section and click Enrol Now.
- Provide your profile information.
- Confirm enrolment.
How do I pay my Ooredoo bill with nojoom points?
The option to pay a monthly bill with Nojoom Points can be accessed via the Ooredoo My Bills section on the Ooredoo website, Ooredoo Self-Service Machines and Ooredoo IVR phone system (111), starting from today. Members can also use the Nojoom Bill Payment Reward option in the Ooredoo App to make a payment.
How can I use Flexi points in Ooredoo?
- Flexi Points can be used on voice calls (local and international), local SMS and local data.
- Validity: QR 60, 100, 150 and 200 are valid for 30 days.
- There are seven denominations: QR 5,10, 20, 60, 100, 150 and 200.
- No Flexi Points cannot be used while roaming.
- Yes, you can activate multiple cards.
What is win with Hala?
Ooredoo has rewarded the loyalty of its prepaid customers through its successful Win with Hala campaign. The main objectives of the campaign were to increase customer engagement and enhance customer satisfaction by offering telecomms and non-telecomms rewards and prizes when customers recharged their Hala lines.
What is nojoom in Ooredoo?
Nojoom is a programme used by Ooredoo and its partners to award Nojoom members with special Nojoom benefits and Nojoom points when using their Ooredoo products or services.
What is nojoom points Ooredoo?
Nojoom (‘Stars’ in Arabic) Loyalty Program is Ooredoo’s Rewards Program that allows you to earn points based on your Ooredoo spending. You will benefit from an attractive range of rewards, services and experiences.
How can I check my nojoom points in Ooredoo Qatar?
The member’s profile information provided during enrolment to Nojoom can be checked and changed at any time by visiting the “My Nojoom” section of the Ooredoo Nojoom website, or on the Ooredoo mobile app, or calling the Ooredoo Contact Centre at 111 or at 100 for Al Nokhba tier members.
How many GB is 500 flexi points?
QR 60: 500 Flexi points = 500 mins, 500 SMS or 3.5 GB, valid for 30 days.
How can I get free data in Ooredoo?
Enjoy Unlimited Data for FREE
- New Shahry 250, 450 and 750 customers will get extra Unlimited data allowance for FREE for one month.
- New Hala Business 250, 450,750 customers will get extra Unlimited data allowance for FREE for one month.