How can I factory reset my iPhone using iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I delete an iPhone from iTunes?
Wipe all content and settings from iPhone Tap Get Started, follow the onscreen instructions, then return to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Can I factory reset my iPhone from my computer?
Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes. In the Summary panel, click Restore. Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content.
How do I delete an iPhone without iTunes password?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I reset my iPhone Without iTunes password?
How to reset your iPhone using iTunes
- Plug your phone into your computer.
- Select “summary” from the menu on the left.
- Select “restore iPhone”
- Confirm your decision and wait for the process to finish.
How do you connect to iTunes when iPhone is disabled?
If your screen reads “iPhone is disabled,” the most likely cause is too many wrong passcode attempts. Sometimes this can happen without you realizing it, if the phone is in your pocket or a bag. You will need to erase your device to remove the lock and passcode, then re-sync it with iTunes.