How do I get rid of photo suggestions?
Manage notifications for your suggestions
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Go to your account profile photo or initial Photos settings. Notifications. Turn on Suggested Rotations on/off to manage suggestions to fix sideways photos. Turn on Suggested Archives on/off to manage suggestions to archive photos.
How do I get rid of photo suggestions on iPhone?
How Do I Stop iPhone From Suggesting Photos?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Siri & Search.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Photos.
- Move the Show Content in Search slider to off/white.
How do I turn off photo suggestions on Android?
Open the Google Photos application> Click on your profile photo> Click on “Photo Settings”> In Settings look for “Notifications” y uncheck the “Suggestions” box, underneath it says something like this: “When you have new photos to share with friends”, it is the first option within the Google Photos settings.
How do I get rid of suggested contacts in photos?
Open the contacts app on your device and find the concerned contact in the list and tap on it. Now tap on the 3-dot menu icon in the top right corner of your screen. Tap and select ‘Delete’. Tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your choice.
How do I change the suggestions on my iPhone?
How to turn off Siri suggestions completely
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap “Siri & Search.”
- In the “Siri Suggestions” section, turn off each of the Siri suggestion options you want to disable.
How do I change my share suggestions on iPhone?
You can change your options in the share sheet by opening the share sheet and choosing Edit Actions at the bottom, then + by any apps you want to add to your share sheet, then click Done. Learn more here: Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages.
How do I get rid of suggested contacts when sharing photos on iPhone?
To remove these contacts from the Share menu, open “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad. Tap “Siri & Search.” In “Siri & Search,” tap the switch beside “Suggestions when sharing” to turn it off. Exit “Settings.” The next time you tap “Share” in an app, you’ll notice that the list of sharing suggestions is now gone.
What does suggested apps mean on iPhone?
Siri makes suggestions for what you might want to do next, such as call into a meeting or confirm an appointment, based on your routines and how you use your apps.
How do I add suggestions to my iPhone app?
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher. Tap on iTunes & App Store. Under the Suggested Apps section, turn On or Off the options for My Apps and App Store — you can view a description of each below.
What is sharing suggestions in Photos app?
With Sharing Suggestions, the Photos app creates collections of photos and videos that were taken around the same time and place, making it easy to share moments. The people you share with receive a message with a link to iCloud.com to view your photos.
What are my People app suggestions in Windows 10?
Starting in Windows 10 build 17063, Microsoft will now suggest apps in My People that you might be interested in as developers work to integrate My People support into their apps. This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off showing app suggestions in My People for your account in Windows 10.
How to turn on/off show me suggested content in the Settings app?
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Privacy icon. 2. Click/tap on General on the left side, turn On (default) or Off Show me suggested content in the Settings app for what you want on the right side. (see screenshot below)
How do I change the settings of my Apps?
Most apps have their own settings—look for a gear icon in the app. Note: For some apps, you’ll need to select the More icon before selecting the Settings icon.